Forex Ebooks & Video Tutorials
Forex ebooks and forex courses being available online is one of the reasons why it is possible for anyone with the desire, to find, and learn to trade a forex system.
And there has been a large rise in the number of forex ebooks and courses available on the internet in recent years, as more traders are sharing their forex trading systems.
There are two main types of forex courses. They are:
1. An introduction to forex, and the indicators used in forex trading, or
2. Courses to teach you how to trade a specific forex system (these courses will usually give you the introduction to forex anyway)
An introduction is fine is you just want to know the basics, but if you want to learn both the basics as well as actually how to trade a forex system, then a course which teaches you their specific system is the one you're looking for.
Here is a list of some forex courses online:
1. The system’s historical profits. This will usually be shown in pips, or a dollar amount will depend on the float used. Note that historical performance does not necessarily equal future performance.
2. The system’s drawdown (usually shown in pips, but a dollar amount may be shown based on a certain cash float). Note that historical performance does not necessarily equal future performance.
3. If available, the system’s win-loss ratio and profit-loss ratio (a higher win loss ratio may make it psychologically easier to trade, though a modest win loss ratio can be fine as long as the profit loss ratio is high)
4. How often you need to check the charts.
5. Whether the forex trading system is mechanical or involves discretion (most trading systems that are both successful and teachable, are mechanical or mostly mechanical. Like any new skill, it involves a clear understanding of the system and willingness to practice, but make sure the ebook is about teaching you how to trade – most are, not just talk about forex in general but leaves you still clueless)
6. What time of the day is traded.
7. Whether there is support via a forum or email after you buy the forex ebook or course.
8. Whether the course uses video tutorials.
See above where I've marked the forex courses that are "video tutorials".
Trading depends on the combination of a good, robust, profitable forex system that you feel you can learn, preferably with some support, and practice with a demo account to prove that you can trade the system properly.
You can also see this separate page on forex video training.
Learn about choosing a forex broker to trade your system with.
All trading involves a high risk of financial loss, and the information on this site is for general information purposes only and is not financial advice in any form. See your own financial advice before taking any action.
All forms of trading involves risk of financial loss.
Note that this site may have paid advertising or commissions generated for referrals to products and services, and forex brokers made from this site.
See our disclaimer for further information.
Testimonials and trading results of products and services from some people or users of products, does not guarantee or indicate similar results from another user of that product or service.