Forex Ebooks & Video Tutorials
Forex ebooks and forex courses being available online has increased n prevalence.
And there has been a large rise in the number of forex ebooks and courses available on the internet in recent years, as more traders are sharing their forex trading systems.
There are two main types of forex courses. They are:
1. An introduction to forex, and the indicators used in forex trading, or
2. Courses to teach you how to trade a specific forex system (these courses will usually give you the introduction to forex anyway)
1. The system’s historical returns. Note that historical performance does not necessarily equal future performance.
2. The system’s drawdown (usually shown in pips, but a dollar amount may be shown based on a certain cash float). Note that historical performance does not necessarily equal future performance.
3. If available, the system’s win-loss ratio and profit-loss ratio
4. How often you need to check the charts.
5. Whether the forex trading system is mechanical or involves discretion (most trading systems that are both successful and teachable, are mechanical or mostly mechanical.
6. What time of the day is traded.
7. Whether there is support via a forum or email after you buy the forex ebook or course.
All trading involves a high risk of financial loss, and the information on this site is for general information purposes only and is not financial advice in any form. See your own financial advice before taking any action.
All forms of trading involves risk of financial loss.
Note that this site may have paid advertising or commissions generated for referrals to products and services, and forex brokers made from this site.
See our disclaimer for further information.
Testimonials and trading results of products and services from some people or users of products, does not guarantee or indicate similar results from another user of that product or service.
Notes for Plus 500 CFD Service:
Your capital is at risk.
CFD Trading is for experienced traders, not beginners.